Our Areas of Expertise
Individually Tailored Expert Representation
Personalized legal services tailored to the need of each particular client is the hallmark of our Firm’s representation of clients, employing a customized approach that accounts for the unique needs and goals of each individual. We understand that every client’s situation is different, requiring a unique approach to resolve your specific concerns and achieve your desired results.
As necessary, we assemble and work with a team of experts to assist you in protecting your interests. These experts can include forensic accountants, tax advisors, wealth managers, appraisers, and business valuation professionals. In custody matters, we often work with forensic psychologists and mental health experts in order to help protect the best interests of your children.
Property division, support (child and spousal), custody, and access to funds for legal representation: These are the basic core family law competencies involved in nearly every divorce or legal separation. Determining and advocating for the legally and factually appropriate resolution of these issues is what we do.
In addition to these core competencies, our expertise includes:
- Equitable apportionment of an otherwise separate property business
- Determining business income available for support high net-worth client representation
- Premarital/postnuptial agreements
- Business and startup valuation
- Equity compensation issues in determining property and support rights
- Parental relocation (“Move Away” cases)