Vanessa Wills is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization. Since joining the Firm in 2013, she has practiced family law exclusively, focusing on dissolution and support cases for high net-worth clients that involve complex financial issues.
Vanessa provides strong and thoughtful advocacy for her clients at every phase of the family law process, both in and out of the courtroom. She has been distinguished as an Honor Advocate for her performance at the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) Trial Practicum. She has also completed the National Family Law Trial Institute (Houston), the nation’s leading intensive family law trial advocacy program.
Since 2018, Super Lawyers has named her to the list of Northern California Rising Stars, a distinction awarded only to 2.5% of attorneys in Northern California.
Vanessa completed her undergraduate studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara, majoring in Law & Society. She received her Juris Doctor from the University of San Francisco, School of Law, where she participated in a number of advanced advocacy competitions.
Vanessa is a proud fourth-generation attorney and a Bay Area native.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, major in Law & Society
- University of San Francisco, School of Law, J.D.
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the California State Bar Board of Legal Specialization
- Honor Advocate of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Trial Practicum
- Completed the Houston Family Law Trial Institute
- Northern California “Rising Star” rated by Super Lawyers
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Mentoring Group
- Napa County Bar Association
- Napa County Women Lawyers
- Sonoma County Bar Association