Tricia is a Certified Family Law Specialist, certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization who has practiced family law exclusively since becoming a member of the State Bar. In her 16 years of practice, she has handled every type of case from simple dissolutions to those involving complex issues such as separate property tracing and business valuations. Tricia is a thoughtful and dedicated advocate to her clients.
Tricia began her legal career in San Diego, California, where she had a prospering solo practice for three years before becoming an associate of Veltmann & Leto, LLP. Several years before moving to Sonoma County in 2017, Tricia was a partner of the law firm Baldwin, Baldwin, Da Silva and Seifert, LLP (now Baldwin & Da Silva, LLP). During the latter part of her career in San Diego, she was an elected board member of the San Diego Family Law Bar Association.
Tricia earned her B.A. in French from Pacific Union College (1994) and her law degree from California Western School of Law (2002). During law school, Tricia was a research assistant to Laurence A. Benner, Professor of Law Emeritus, and a Judicial Extern to the Hon. Anthony J. Battaglia, Federal District Court Judge (formerly Magistrate) Southern District of California.
Tricia is a member of the California Lawyers Association and the Sonoma County Bar Association.
- Pacific Union College, major in French, 1994
- California Western School of Law, J.D. 2002
- Former Elected Board Member of the San Diego Family Law Bar Association
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- Member, Sonoma County Family Law Education Committee (2019)
- California Lawyers Association
- Certified Family Law Specialist by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization