Dillon handles matters in family law, including spousal and child support, child custody, and property characterization, valuation, and division.
Dillon brings a diverse litigation background to his family law practice. Prior to joining Blevans & Blevans, Dillon practiced in general civil litigation handling litigation matters ranging from real estate and probate to trade secrets and corporate disputes. This varied background aids and instructs his representation of clients in family law disputes, in which there is often significant crossover with a multitude of practice areas.
Dillon was born and raised in Sonoma County. He earned his B.A. in History with Department Honors from the University of California, Berkeley (2016), where he was a Regents’ and Chancellor’s Scholar, a highly selective award for top incoming undergraduates. He earned his J.D. from the University of California, Davis School of Law (2020), where he graduated Order of the Coif (top 10% of his class) and received Witkin Awards for highest grade in Contracts and Civil Procedure. He is a member of the Sonoma County Bar Association.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in History with Department Honors, 2016
- University of California, Davis School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif, 2020
- Witkin Awards (Contracts, Civil Procedure)
- Senior Articles Editor, UC Davis Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Honors Board
- Sonoma County Bar Association